Green has gone main stream
2012 Earth Day is a day to celebrate all things earthy. It’s also an opportunity to celebrate freebies, contests and coupons in the name of improving your green home life.
Here’s a sampling of some of my favorite promotions available for 2012:
2. Verde – FREE Verde Energy Audit App for iPad (org. $4.99) until Earth Day. Enter your electrical usage, along with your local kWh electricity charge, and Verde calculates your total energy consumption. It also suggests ways to save money by saving energy.
3. Earth Responsible Products To win $100 Gift Certificate for Conservationist Ed Begley’s Earth Responsible Cleaning Products, just click anytime before the end of April.
4. Organic Farm products. Cascadian Farm Earth Day sweepstakes Five people can win a year’s supply of Casacadian Farm products; another 100 winners will win a bag of organic goodies.
5. Free Greenery and Scenery at the National Parks – FREE Admission from 4/21 – 4/29 to tons of parks! Click for National Park Directory.
6. Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion Trees Initiative. Feel good knowing it only takes a mere $1 to plant a tree with The Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion Trees Initiative. The rain forest — and the planet — will thank you.
Feel free to share any other cool green home and garden freebies here.